UR-Congratulatory-Ad-2014(1)
Swimming and Diving
Recent and archived stories about the University of Richmond’s swimming and diving teams.
Feb 25, 2014, 9:49 pm
Swimming and diving earns 12th A-10 Conference Championship

The all-women’s team has excelled the last 13 years, missing this title only once. The team members have also been highly successful academically.

Feb 26, 2013, 4:44 pm
Swimming and diving wins third consecutive A-10 Championship

The University of Richmond swimming and diving wins A-10 championship for its third consecutive year. This is the eleventh conference title in twelve years.

Feb 18, 2013, 1:17 pm
Swim and dive team members earn conference honors
»By

Katherine Cook, a sophomore diver, was named Atlantic 10 Conference performer of the week, and Kelley Yang, a freshman swimmer, was named rookie of the week for the week of Jan. 28 to Feb. 3. This was Yang’s second week in a row as rookie of the week.

Feb 2, 2013, 3:57 pm
Spider swimmers fall at home to Villanova in record-breaking meet
»By

In its only home meet of the season against Villanova, Richmond swimming and diving lost five races by less than one second, falling to the Wildcats.

Jan 24, 2013, 12:09 am
Spider swim and dive looking to build on momentum from NYC

Richmond’s swimming and diving team defeated Fordham, La Salle and Central Connecticut State at its meet last weekend in New York City, but lost to Rutgers.

Mar 22, 2012, 1:52 am
Brackett Blog: Olympic swimming trials 2012

Senior UR student Charlotte Brackett traveled to England earlier this month to compete in the Olympic Trials for swimming. She blogged her adventures.

Mar 3, 2012, 2:08 pm
Swimming & Diving’s 10th A-10 title built on core values

Despite winning its 10th title in 11 years, Richmond’s swimming & diving team isn’t looking for any sort of major recognition, just consistent team chemistry.

Feb 27, 2012, 9:54 pm
Dean Landphair travels to A-10 swimming championships
»By Juliette Landphair

Westhampton College Dean Juliette Landphair traveled to Buffalo, N.Y., this past weekend to cheer on the swimming and diving team as it captured its 10th A-10 title.

Feb 22, 2012, 12:31 am
Blog: 2012 A-10 Swimming Championships
»By Matt Barany

A great Friday morning led to a more relaxed Friday evening. In looking at Saturday’s events, we hope it will be our best day.

Feb 2, 2012, 2:33 am
Swimmers to try out for Olympic teams

The University of Richmond has three swimmers–Charlotte Brackett, Amalia Kobelja and Lauren Hines–planning on competing in the 2012 Summer Olympic Trials.

swimming-
Swimming
Beaudreau
Lauren Beaudreau
Women's Swimming A-10 Championships in Buffalo
Women's Swimming
Junior Alex Helland